Tuesday, December 10, 2013

After the longest week ever...

We survived the sickness of last week.  Thank goodness we got that out of the way before Christmas festivities.

Things have been looking up lately!
Friday was boy night & Matt took C to a hockey game.  

Just as I was put Noah to bed and had big plans for putting my feet up, I heard from Matt that C was getting pretty bored at the hockey game & that they'd be home soon.

Before they got home, they squeezed in a few snow ball fights in the parking lot with the hockey rink 'snow.'


Although this week has still had its fun challenges, like a strong-willed 5 year old that likes to tell me, "No", and a sweet 2 month old that takes longer to get to sleep than the time he actually stays asleep.  Attitude and cat naps may be the death of me, but at least we're healthy this week!

I'm just trying to grasp onto smiles like these to help me survive these days...




As we drove to school this morning with a grumpy Connor and screaming Noah, ..."it's the happ-happiest season of all..." came up on my Pandora Radio.  I just laughed inside & was reminded of God's sense of humor. Ha Ha Ha.

No comments: