Sunday, December 22, 2013

Our "Christmas Eve"

Our annual family Christmas Eve gathering came a few days before Christmas Eve this year.  We had a fun filled day ahead of us.

We started the day out at the Skatium for Taylor's ice skating birthday party.  It was Connor's 1st adventure on the ice & I was super grateful Matt went out there with him, so I didn't have to! 

 I was envisioning back to when I was younger & ice skating on my birthday.  My little sister was trying to keep up with my brother & fell chin first on the ice--sending her to the hospital.  I don't have much memory of that day, but we did manage to capture it on video!

So very glad no one got injured!  We'll consider the trip a success!

*It took a good 10 minutes to get Connor's ice skates laced up and pretty sure he was on the ice for a total of 10 minutes before calling it a day!*

After a good time at the party, we packed up & headed to Pete & Jill's house for our "Christmas Eve."

We're surrounded by baby boys...and next year we'll have 2 more!!

My little smiley loves his Nana already!

My bro, sis-in-law, along with Baby A & Baby B :)

Such handsome babies :)

Nana & her boys

Our little Nugget found his hand recently.  I love when he self-soothes :) Yessssss

The hostess this year, Aunt Jill.
Although I did a lot of nursing or walking Noah to sleep by the soothing sounds of a vacuum app on my phone, we still enjoyed a yummy dinner & gift exchange.  Connor helped conduct the gift exchange this year :).

Another fun year with family...

No comments: