Friday, December 20, 2013

Best Christmas Show Ever

Could he be any more handsome?!

All dressed & ready for his Christmas program at school.  I'm not sure which one of us was more excited :)


I prayed Noah would be good & Thank you Jesus-- he slept through the whole show!

My tall guy will probably forever remain in the back row.  He was smiley. He waved to me, Matt, Nana & Papa. He sang loud & proud. He rocked it.

I was beyond proud.

He never missed a beat with his bell!

The beautiful stage (my spider boy was in all black sitting in front of the Christmas tree on the far left).


The dark stage wasn't too camera friendly, but I still enjoy blurry smiles :)

Big big thank yous to Matt & Nana who captured pictures & video for me while I had my hands full bouncing a baby in my lap to keep him asleep.

Enjoy a snippet of the cutest 5 year old ever!!!!

(He was a spider along with his best bud, Coen)

We were so proud of our Connor!!


No comments: