Sunday, April 20, 2014

Well hello there blog...

So I'm a little back logged on my photos.

We've been busy--I've been on my game with photo taking--My blog goes on the back burner. 

 I finally found a night where both boys are asleep, I'm still able to stay awake & function, and I can catch up on my blog!  Here we go...

Noah's first play date!  
My sweet friend way back from middle school (Brynn) had her sweet little girl, Cora, just a month before I had Noah.  She introduced me to her friend, Bethany, who also has an adorable little girl that's 4 months old.  I was pretty impressed that we got all babies together around nap schedules & not one of them fussed the entire time!  The cute-squishy-babies all around was more than I could handle!


Mr. Snuggly enjoyed himself (and snoozed beautifully when we got back home!)

While my littlest guy was with me, my biggest boy was with Matt for a special 'boys only' trip to Lowes for a kid workshop!  My precious little handyman was dressed for the part!


After some hammering, stickers, and sweat, Connor came home with a cool recycling truck toy!  (Connor just learned about recycling at school a few weeks before, so it was perfect!)

My big boy also had a MAJOR milestone recently!  Our first attempt at removing Peewee's training wheels didn't excite him too much, so I proposed that 'Mommy help' and we do it at the end of our street, so he could safely crash into the grassy hill if needed.  Worked beautifully (score for Mommy!).  Peewee was up, without me holding on, and balancing like a pro down the street. NO wipe outs on the road.  HUGE HUGE progress for adios training wheels: day 2!

I can't promise the next set of photos are in chronological order, but I can promise the cuteness is overwhelming.

One squeaky clean gummy smile.

Play time outside!  I haul Noah's jumper all the way out front just so I can have free hands to practice soccer with Connor.  Our soccer playtime usually runs short due to Connor's frequent breaks to go over & hug his brother (to the point that Noah fusses from the smothering big brother squeezes).  Poor Peewee loves his brother so much.


I rounded up some of Matt's 49ers gear, plopped Noah down, and attempted some pictures to make my hubby smile.  Mission accomplished.



Noah's been doing better sitting up on his own, so pictures take on a whole new level of fun with him sitting upright.  I busted out some of Connor's hand me downs from his 6 month photos and tried to recreate them with Noah.  Overalls fit well.  The hat shows that Connor's head was apparently larger than Noah's at this age!


Oh, the open mouth smiles!

Oh, the baby bird fuzzy hair!!

Flashback photo to big bro 5 years ago!

We're onto finger foods with my little eater!  He doesn't inhale food quite like his big bro did, but he's learning to love food!

Day (and night) Noah is working to perfect his moving skills!  So far, he's scooting in reverse only.  We're days away from some serious trouble!

No comments: