Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Babies are HERE!!

After many, many, many prayers, two unbelievably precious boys joined the Whitaker family yesterday!

My big brother is a Dad!


Nicole was the cutest, non-complaining pregnant woman I've ever known!  For being so tiny and carrying two big boys, you would have never known if she was uncomfortable!  She is such a trooper!

She carried these precious squishy bundles of love!
Introducing Bennett James and Brooks Ryan!


Sweet Bennett
"Baby A"
6 lbs 13 oz!
Lots of hair and squishy cheeks.

'Big' Brooks
"Baby B"
7 lbs 3 oz!
Lighter hair and squishy nose.

Both boys are just perfect.  The love for them is overwhelming!


The proud Dad!

The amazing Mom!

As of yesterday, Craig & Nicole have one beautiful family of 4!



My sister snapped this sweet picture today and I can't get enough of it.
I was asking Matt how much he loved Noah when he was born...then try & take that feeling and multiply it by 2.  I honestly think my heart would explode!


The boys are quickly taking over our family!  I love it! :)

No comments: