Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Park time!

So I've done it again...

My photos have begun to pile up, so I realized I was due for some blogging time!  I did my best to organize the last few weeks' photos, so here we go...


It is officially scorching hot outside.  I gather the boys' hats, seek a fun semi-shady park with swings (its hands-free easiness with Noah, when needed), and away we go!

Our two fave parks these days...
"The Rope Park"
(Connor likes to climb the spiderman type ropes there, while I enjoy the cleanliness of the fake grass)

Mr. Big Forehead keeps outgrowing his hats!
I've never experienced accessorizing with little girls, but man, do I love putting my boys in hats!

Our other fun park find is off Three Oaks.  The playground is brand new.  Peewee packed his Star Wars action figures and enjoyed some quiet pretend play, while Noah enjoyed the swings (in the shade).  I will never understand why every park in FL is not completely shaded!  

I wanted Connor to be a part of Noah's 1st slide experience (plus it gave me the opportunity to take a picture of the minor milestone).  Connor was thrilled to be allowed to hold Noah unassisted, as well as go down the slide with him.  Noah couldn't have cared less, but I'm sure he'll grow to love it in time!

The bucket swings are his happy place!  The new swings were nicely shaped to allow him to sit back comfortably.  It served as a great highchair when I fed him his lunch as well.  Both boys had fun, so the park trip was well worth the sweat and energy!

No comments: