Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Camera day!

I've been so busy with photo sessions lately, that I find myself not wanting to pull out my camera for my own family.  This past weekend, I made a point to bring my camera along for the day.  Kater was in town, so I had Bo model for me a bit.

I didn't see anything wrong with this photo.  People are gorgeous.  Dog is perfectly posed.  It's funny to see someone-who-will-remain-nameless thinks one leg appears amputated & the other looks like it has a tumor growth.  We got a good laugh about it & I still think this person is crazy, but nothing a little cropping of the photo couldn't fix when it was all said & done.  

But this guy right here.  He smiled right on cue.  Is he not the prettiest?!

This guy could play ball all day, every day.  His tongue just grows & grows while the slimey drool pools and pools.


Side note: I had to edit out about 4 puddles of drool off the tile in this photo.  His tongue length is a dead giveaway that he just played fetch outside.

Bobes, you so handsome.

No comments: