Sunday, September 20, 2009

Florida State! Florida State! Woo!!



Ever since football started up again, our weekends kind of revolve around it in one way or another. Yesterday, the Florida State game wasn't airing on 'regular cable', so we made a day of it & went to Nana & Papa's to watch the game. We had a great time just hanging out and pretty much just watching Connor be the funny little man he is! Connor was talking more than I have ever heard him yesterday. He loves to open and close his mouth, almost like he's chewing gum! I'm just waiting for the day that his jibberish turns to full on sentences! The night ended on a great note, as Florida State WON! Yay! Great game (even though I caught bits and pieces of it while keeping an eye on my little explorer)!

Laundry basket rides with Auntie Katie


Splashing around with Papa!


Yay! Florida State! :)


PEEK-A-BOO!!


Where'd Nana go?!?


There she is!!


My snuggle bug getting ready for bed


If only he would lay this still all the time...I would hold him like this forever :)

No comments: