Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!


Busy Busy Busy weekend for us! In no particular order, here is a list of some fun activities we accomplished!

- Got a head start on Connor's 1st birthday party. I have the list of items needed, destination, theme chosen, and gifts decided already....just have to purchase them! Seems like I'm planning pretty far in advance, but the day will be here before we know it!

-Got a head start on Halloween costume shopping. Did a lot of browsing online to find one that would be just right for my little man (which should be easier since Connor will look cute in anything I put him in). No costumes have really 'wowed' me, but have a few in mind. Will not reveal until Halloween...so guess you'll have to wait to read my blog then ;).

- Got to slighty catch up with my favorite gal-pal, Rach, who is preparing a fabulous wedding a few months from now. I can't get over how excited I am for her and it was nice to carry on a conversation that had no dog/baby/other life interruptions :).

I'm sure I accomplished more than this over the long weekend, but this is all I can recall at the moment. Enjoy a few pictures of some exciting occurances from the past few days!

This is the new face Connor loves to make...'the squinty eye- goofy smile face!' **Click on image to enlarge to see how incredibly swollen his top gums are...with the teeth that have yet to appear!!**


All ready for a fun family trip to the big Walmart! Woo hoo!


Us waiting in the return department...the only crazy people taking pictures in Walmart :)


Connor helping us pick out some more Dora books for bedtime!


Checking out the views at Nana & Papa's


Chillin with cool Uncle Craig!


A little too comfortable...what a ham!


We had a great, eventful weekend with our loved ones...and wish every weekend was 3 days!!

No comments: