Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy 10 Months (eve) Connor!!

I have lots to get done tomorrow, so wanted to make sure I got a Happy 10 months post! Every month goes by and every time I say, it is going too fast. It doesn't feel real when I tell people how old Connor is...he can't be this old?! There is one side of me that can't wait to see him grow up and all that he's going to learn. Can't wait for him to walk. Can't wait for him to talk. Can't wait for him to clap/wave/blow kisses/etc. Then there's the other side of me that wants time to stand still. When Connor falls asleep in my arms, I don't want to put him down now. He will soon be too big for me to hold and that makes me so sad. His legs already hang down to my mid thigh when he's asleep on me. My baby is becoming a 'real boy'...as Pinocchio would say. I just can't get enough of him. He is so darn funny these days and is always exploring something new. As an update from this point:

- Connor could play peek-a-boo and giggle all day long. We play when I poke my head out of the shower, poke behind a pillow, poke behind a blanket, and he especially loves to play when he's in the bath for some reason! He just cracks himself up when I poke my head from around the corner of the bathroom while he's in the tub. I think he makes himself laugh, then makes me laugh, then we are just giggling fools together! It is the greatest feeling to hear him giggle.

-Connor is moving right along with his shopping cart walk-behind toy now. He is cruising along walls, the sofa, the ottoman, the side table, the fireplace ledge at Nana & Papa's...anywhere he can shimmy across! He is so hard to catch in action since he is so fast and the camera always distracts him. He FLIES through the house with his cart and would not stop if it weren't for objects getting in his way. This is my best attempt at catching him this morning with his shopping cart. He loves to push his cart, stop, and unload his groceries. Will be helpful to Mommy someday!



-Connor is a shark! I am his favorite person to feast his little teeth into. It's so convenient for him to turn and take a nice chomp out of my shoulder when I'm holding him. Didn't really bother me before, but now with his teeth that might as well be razor blades, it's rather uncomfortable! I can tell him "ouch" and "no-bite", but he just laughs....little stinker!

-Connor officially has his halloween costume. No, I am not posting pictures. No, I am not revealing what he is. You'll just have to wait and see! But he is stinkin' cute!!

-Connor's birthday party plans are really coming together. I was going to do a big thing for him, but he's kind of overwhelmed around lots of people and especially unfamiliar faces...so I think we are going to stick to close family. There is a great park near by that we will hold it at. I have the supplies ordered, theme decided, and the cutest attire for the birthday boy! A friend introduced me to etsy.com....only the most addicting website ever. It's kind of like ebay with all handmade stuff!! Great for buying personalized items and you can easily get carried away...especially when shopping for adorable stuff for your adorable child!! :)

-Connor's new favorite thing to do is play in the yard. We sit in the backyard and he loves to grab the grass, look at it from all angles in his hand, and of course, attempt to eat it. He loves to hold my hands and walk through the yard...must feel funny on his little feetsies. Cooper loves Connor's new hobby since that means more backyard play time for him too!

I leave you with a picture of the cutest child on the face of this earth!


3 comments:

Brittney said...

He is stinkin cute!! Cant wait to see the halloween costume REVEAL!!!

Kaylie : ) said...

HAPPY 10 MONTHS CONNOR!!!! What a cutie : )

Sierra =P said...

Aww Connor just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! HAPPY TEN MONTHS CONNOR!! :D