Friday, January 18, 2013

Badge anyone?!

Introducing Hoot as a Button
Owner: The amazing Megan Sears

When our hospital staff switched to uniforms and strict colors, it was hard to show our individual fashion sense without fun little accessories. I was gifted an adorable badge holder for Christmas from my wonderful sister-in-law & it's been a hit around the hospital ever since!  I decided to seek out my own sources and start making some cute ones myself! If you or anyone you know would be interested in a badge holder, please let me know.  They're already selling quickly at $10 a piece, so get them while they last ;).
  
Felt appliques in bright, fresh colors!
Whether you work with adults or kids, they're sure to catch their eye!
Adjustable alligator clips and retractable badge reels make them extra functional for your work needs!
Have special requests? A favorite color or animal? 
Contact me for special orders :)

Happy Friday everyone!


No comments: