Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh Happy day!

So...yesterday I had the most bipolar husband on the planet.  He was talking Superbowl one minute then swearing off his team the next minute.  As his calm, positive life coach throughout the game, I kept the happy vibes flowing and I'd like to take full credit for the 49ers win over the Falcons yesterday ;).

It was a glorious moment and I was so very grateful Matt got the win he needed to keep him content for the rest of the evening! :)

Hello Superbowl!!!

Connor can't get enough of his big boy time!  They all pulled out their game devices & played the same games at the same time in attempt to pretend like they were playing eachother.  It's so cute to pop an ear in the room to hear Connor whisper "Oh sugar plum!" when he doesn't play well.  I probably should man-up his phrases by the time he starts school, so he's not a sissy.  For now, its pretty darn adorable!


It was a great football day AND a great guy's birthday!  Family & friends gathered to wish Paul a happy 34th!  

Connor's never too far away when cake & candles are around!


Now, bring on the Superbowl!!
I can't wait!!

No comments: