Monday, January 14, 2013

Darn you Blogger...

It has been a few weeks now since I've updated my blog with adorable photos of my funny little four year old and it appears the wait will continue...
 
Not sure why my blog will not allow me to upload issues, but apparently its an issue my friend, Danielle, is dealing with as well.
 
It just goes to show that I would never stop blogging, since my life has felt incomplete ever since my blog has been put on hold.  I have some great photos to share (and you'll hopefully see soon).
 
To recap our lives for the past two weeks or so, Connor's been busy bike riding, scootering, and meeting neighborhood kids (Alyssa, Gia, Michael & Benjamin).  Matt's been busy working long hours (and showing the guys at work whose boss!), assembling furniture that his awesome wife ordered (dresser & buffet), and feeling pretty darn proud of his 49ers football :).  I have been occupied with everything Connor (nothing new), registering the Peewee in VPK at his current Christian school (he'll start in August), signing him up for soccer (he'll start in March), and getting ready to make/sell cute retractable badge holders (when a lot of healthcare workers are required to wear uniforms, fancying up your 'blah' scrubs with a custom badge holder is quite the hit!).
 
I have cute photos to share from the neighborhood kids gathering in the streets to play each evening, Kaylee's 4th birthday, and odds & end fun photos of my favorite Munchkin.
 
Let's all pray to the Blogger Gods that they get everything worked out & running well again.  Otherwise, this crazy Mom will be loading pictures to my computer, sending them to my phone, and uploading my pictures from my phone (sounds way more complicated than it needs to be). 
 
Stay tuned...
 


No comments: