Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mr. Smarty Pants

I have one smart little cookie on my hands these days...

I have this Fisher Price Fish Tank that is attached to the side of Connor's crib that I turn on every morning when he wakes up to give me a few extra minutes to brush my teeth, make my bed, etc. Well about two days ago, I awoke to Connor babbling on the baby monitor. I got up and walked into his room to see him reaching up to turn on his fish tank! Sure enough- he did it! Now he thinks its fun to see me turn it on, then he turns it off, then I turn it back on, then he turns it back off... little stinker!

My strong willed little guy has also made some attempts to becoming mobile! He keeps trying to tuck his legs up under his belly and lifts his belly (but sometimes forgets to lift his head!). He'll be up and moving before I know it!


Caught in action turning on Fish Tank


Trying so desperately to crawl

No comments: