Friday, May 1, 2009

Splish Splash!







My child LOVES the water!! That and he LOVES being practically naked...
so combine the two and he is one happy camper!
Auntie Katie just got home last night,
so she's been helping me get some great shots of
Connor in the tub and the pool.
Oh the pool is such a blessing--
we spent about an hour swimming today, got out,
stripped him of his wet diaper and suit,
let him lounge in his beach towel watching Dora the Explorer,
and he just dozed off.
Nothing is more precious than his little chubby body
after the pool when his face is all red from rubbing his eyes
from the pool water and he is looks so sleepy : ).
We had a great day splashing in Grandma and Papa's pool today
and Mom and Auntie Katie were able to get some sun in the process!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

You have to tell people when you get a blog!!!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe I have been missing out!! Conner is just darling! And he looks like he is growing to fast! I just want to squeeze him!!! I really cant tell you how excited i am that you are a blogger nerd like me!!

Connor & Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.