Thursday, June 4, 2009

How can you not just smile at this kid?!









I've been feeling pretty burnt out and run down lately. I've had a lot on my plate the last month or so & its just finally starting to get to me. The lack of sleep at night, the constant entertaining Connor and Coop all day, the house work, etc...thank goodness for the help of my parents! They really have been there for me, practically every day, to help me make it through yet another day! So thank you thank you thank you for all you do for me!

Through my ups and downs, its hard to stay down when you look at this little child's face! He smiles so easily now and pretty much just 'Cheeses' the moment I pull out the camera. He is growing so darn fast, its amazing! He sits up so well now, is days away from completing taking off & crawling! He has mastered going backwards & spinning in a circle, but is just inching forward so far. I think I just smother him with kisses all day...and if I'm not, Cooper manages to squeeze in some big slobbery kisses! : ) Can't wait for Jake to see how much Connor has grown since he's been away.

No comments: