Sunday, June 7, 2009

'New Do!'

I am never one to go and get my hair done....I mean, NEVER! My wonderful husband gave me a gift certificate to a local spa for My 1st Mother's Day, so I got to enjoy that yesterday by getting my hair cut! It was wonderful--I went in knowing what I wanted, the hair dresser was great, and I left with exactly what I wanted! I call it the 'Mom Do': wash and go, no styling required, Connor pull-proof, and still looks fresh after a few days of not showering! Since I usually look rather run down (greasy hair, pony tail, nursing tank top, sweats), I took the opportunity with my hair done and make up on to get a few good shots of Connor and I. My next goal is to get a great family shot when Jake is home in a few weeks. Big props to the professional photographers that photograph more than one subject (especially when its a child)...it takes quite a few pictures to get a Connor and I both looking decent!





Profile modeling : )



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious! Love your captions!Deedee