Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh...Connor Connor Connor...

Now that Connor has started a few finger foods that he can pick up on his own, I can come and go in the kitchen during meal time if I need to. Well...yesterday I went into my room for about 20 seconds while Connor was finishing his lunch. When I returned, I found Dweedle-Dee and Dweedle-Dum up to NO good!


Connor loves to share!


"I didn't do it, Mom...Coopy asked for my veggies!"
(This is why I always wanted a dog when I was a kid...
now this is what happens to me!)

Then this morning, Connor was really tired but not quite willing to 'surrender' to sleep. I put him down in his bed (where he usually just lays there, talks to himself, turns on his fish tank toy, and just gets some energy out before I have to return to assist him in going to sleep). Well...I kept hearing him throw a crying fit for like 5 seconds, then stop, then about 10 seconds later would throw a crying fit again for another 5 seconds, then stop. He did this about 6 times before I poked my head in his doorway to see what was the matter.



This is what I see!! Apparently, he would reach up, try to grab his mobile, lose grip, then would cry in frustration. He would then gather his emotions and try again for the mobile! He was successful on yanking one side down before I came in to check on him. I guess that's why the warning label says to remove when baby is around 5 months!!! Ooops. So, bye-bye mobile!

No comments: