Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I consider a successful day!

Let me paint a picture for you- It's almost the end of the day. Mom is exhausted. Connor and Coop are both wide awake. Mom has gone through her bag of tricks. So...into the car we all went and we were off to find a new park! I couldn't have planned it better. Found a close park. Coop got to chase lizards, Connor got to take in the sights, Mom got them both tired, so YAY! SUCCESS!!
Here are some pictures to illustrate our afternoon : )
Ready to go (but not sure where!)


"Where we off to, Mom?!"

Great background, but was afraid to move too far back
from the bench in case he fell.


My poor attempt to get both of them looking!

By this point, I'm sure people were
pointing and laughing at my sad attempts to direct them!

Connor loved the mulch!
Mommy made sure to do a major wipe scrub down afterwards!

Such a beautiful thing!!!

No comments: