Saturday, June 13, 2009

I've been slacking...

I've been spending the past few days napping while Connor naps instead of posting! Here are a few pictures from the last few days' adventures. We ventured out to the park again- while my camera died about half way through our trip. Had a hard time getting over the fact the I didn't get a picture of our first time down the slide together, but hey- Connor won't remember, so the next time down the slide will be our 'first' and I'll have a picture to show for it!! Spent all day yesterday trying to get good footage of Connor crawling. He is definitely mobile now, but not the conventional crawling...his technique is more like an inch worm. He is up in crawling position, pulls legs forward then flops flat, lifts himself back up and does it again. For such a funny approach, he moves rather quickly! My body pillow that I used through out my pregnancy works great to baby proof the coffee table! Will need to set aside time soon to baby proof before Connor completely takes off all over the house!

Connor's new friend at the park that kept calling him a "She!"
Haha!





Trying to eat the swing : )

I will try to post the video when I have more time. It usually takes FOREVER to load it on here (like hours), so I'll just post it on Facebook for now. Got another great pic yesterday of the boys. I have finally got Coop to listen to me to stop licking Connor's face (must have yelled at him enough!), so he is a good boy and sits, then lays down in front of Connor and just watches him. Well....Connor is loving the fact that he can now crawl right up to Coop and just open his mouth to wait for a Coopy kiss! Those two...inseparable!


Picture taken about .2 seconds before Coop kisses Connor!

No comments: