Friday, July 3, 2009

More Fun!

Connor had some fun playing with spaghetti noodles while we made dinner yesterday. He didn't really know what to think of them, but it was fun for him to have something new in his mouth. Grandma got a few good pics from their afternoon together while I was at work. Enjoy!


Connor LOVES to crawl over and flip on his Fish Tank toy when he wakes up!
He reminds me of a man watching tv : ).

Fresh faced after a good, long nap.


Disregard my goofy face- was cracking up at Connor as we
were trying to get an action shot of him playing with a noodle &
all he did was stop playing and 'Cheese' for the camera!

I think he would have liked the noodle WITH sauce...kinda bland


We had a wonderful afternoon visit with Auntie Nicole and Uncle Craig today! It's been awhile since we've seen them, so it was fun to show off Connor's latest 'tricks'---crawling, raspberries (I was hoping he'd do that while Craig was here : )), and my favorite trick, the 'CHEESE' face every time you pull out the camera. And I just want to take a moment to say that Nicole is the most generous person EVER! She is so giving and always has lots of adorable clothes for Connor. It was so not like me to not take pictures, but I think I was distracted since they brought their camera. So...no pictures to post, but I'm sure we will get plenty with them during our Annual Grandma Beach Memorial beach trip next weekend!! We are so excited. Connor would have loved his Great Great Grandma Beach and boy, would she have loved Connor! This is my first vacation with Connor, so I've been doing lots of preparation lists and packing already. It is amazing at how much equipment is needed for such a small person! Makes packing for myself seem like a breeze! So stay tuned for great pictures to come (and I'm sure I will have plenty of Connor tomorrow for the his first 4th of July). Hope everyone has a great 4th!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Megan.....thanks for letting me know about your family website. My nephew & his wife keep one also & it is a wonderful way to stay in touch over the miles. I loved seeing all of the pictures--also found the blog about Neil Sedaka interesting. We saw him in concert in Rhode Island in the 1970's--yes, he's been around for a long time, & we have several of his albums!
Dotti Gorton

Olivia Lefko said...

Connor is adorable! Thanks so much I will let you know if I need any tips.

Olivia