Thursday, July 2, 2009



Now that Connor is wearing mostly 9-12 mos clothes, he needs to stock up on 18-24 mos clothes already! I remember filling his closet after my Baby Shower and thinking...this will work great- by the time he's in his 12 mos clothes, it'll be right around his birthday & Christmas. BUT...since it is just July and we are in 12 mos clothes, it didn't work out quite as I had thought! We heard there was a huge sale at the Carter's Outlet, so had a great time shopping yesterday! Shopping for Connor + Great sale= Happy Mom!


Connor is moving along great now. He crawls anywhere he needs to go, but hasn't figured out that he can take off yet. He just recently mastered crawling and pulling to sitting position, so he usually just keeps practicing that...which keeps him from speed crawling anywhere! It's only a matter of time (probably sooner than later) that he will be cruising all over the place. We had our first crawling injury yesterday though : (. We were playing in the guest room and Connor was practicing crawling then trying to pull up on the bed. Well, the bedskirt covers the metal bed frame corner--so as Connor crawled head first toward the bed, he conked his forehead on the hidden corner. It was rather traumatic for both of us (probably more for me than him). Got a tiny bruise, but not as bad as I thought.



This is the best picture I got of Connor in his jammies yesterday. I found his jammies (size 12 mos) toward the back of his closet & thought he could fit into them now. HA- had to squeeze his thighs into them! He usually wears cozy onesies to bed since he's usually a hot child, but these were light weight and super cute : ). He got them from his wonderful Great Aunt Kris! I wanted to just eat him up in these-he was so cuddly. Got a good night's sleep in them too (only up once), so looks like they will be washed and worn again soon!

Had a rough morning this morning...Cooper's fault, not Connor's! Apparently Cooper thinks its fun to dig his holes up after a good rain, when the already messy dirt has become even messier mud. So- Cooper and I got to enjoy a shower together this morning (Cooper HATES getting wet), so I got a clean dog out of it and Cooper got his punishment. That dog just kills me sometimes...but of course, I still love him!

No comments: