Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Just wanted to take a moment & wish my best friend, Mom, a Happy Happy birthday! She is the most giving, selfless person you will ever meet! Connor will stop whatever he's doing when he hears his Nana's voice!

(****We just decided the other day that her title of 'Grandma' just didn't quite fit. I mentioned 'Nana' and then Connor smiled big! He decided for us and the name has stuck!****)


We love you very very much and hope you have a wonderful day--you certainly deserve it!

1 comment:

kendra said...

Awe, that's sweet! My momma's my best friend, too. You know you can always count on your momma. :) And my momma decided on "Nana" as well! It helps that Zeke likes the name "Nana," he grins whenever we say it... I think he likes the way it sounds.