Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello Mr. Tooth!

Connor has the "Cheese face" down beautifully, but do you know how hard it is to say "Cheese, Connor, open your mouth wide, and suck in your tongue," so I could get a good shot of his new tooth!! Got one decent shot in the 2nd photo (may have to click on the photo to see it up close). The tooth is on the bottom, left side (your left, Connor's right).

I also need to take back any complaints I had about the hickies Connor gave me on my shoulder before, because NOW his little gummy chomps on my body feel more like a staple gun! His little tooth peering through is super sharp and always seems to pinch the tendons on the side of my neck perfectly! The more I tell him "Ouch," the funnier it is to him! Maybe I'll start to wear a teething ring necklace to protect myself : ).




No comments: