Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trouble is his middle name...well, Scott-Trouble : )




Now that Connor can get where he wants to go then sit up when he'd like, he seems to be getting a little more mischievous! This picture was taken while I was at work yesterday. Looks like Mr. smarty pants has figured out how to untie the bumpers on his crib. When Grandma found him, he was talking and sucking on the tiny strings that hold the bumper up! I just love how when you catch him, he just looks up at you and gives a big grin.

Last night, Connor slept much better. For about the past week, Connor has not been wanting to sleep much at night! He only got up once last night (around 2:30am). I heard him fussing on the monitor, then got kinda quiet but I knew he was still awake. About 15 seconds later, I heard the music of his fish tank toy on the side of his crib and random babbling. He sat in there for a good 20 minutes just watching his fish tank. He looks so funny when you poke your head in his room to see the top of his head popped up over his crib staring straight at this illuminating light (his fish tank toy lights up and plays music). He didn't go back to sleep on his own, as he sometimes gets too tired to move from the sitting position to laying down again. Although I didn't sleep as much since I was watching this little man play in his crib around 3am, I still consider last night somewhat of a successful night's sleep!

No comments: