Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's packing time!


If packing wasn't a pain before, try doing it with a little one that likes to pick up, unfold, and suck on clothes! I had many soggy outfits to pack in our suitcase this morning! Yesterday, I got Coop all packed (seems easy, but he has a lot of baggage!). This morning, I started to lay out Connor's stuff...which I may be over doing it but we have beach clothes, jammies, warm clothes (if the room is chilly), light weight clothes (if its hot), pants for crawling on tile, food bibs, drool bibs, back up everything in case we have a potty/poop/spit up incident, cute cozy clothes, cute big boy clothes, hats, a beach diaper bag (that can get sandy)....and the list goes on and on! I'm sure I will have more than enough, but have to plan for everything! So I am not quite done yet, but got a head start on it all. I have a feeling that Connor will be so together and looking so darn cute & I will probably be wearing the same outfit for 4 days! Today is clothes packing day, tomorrow is food prep, baking, laundry, and big item packing (stroller, entertainer, etc). I may need a vacation from this vacation, but we are still very excited! Can't wait for Connor to have non stop pool time, explore the beach, play with family, see Katie, and just get away for a few days!

Quite the boring post today, but this is all we will be up to for the next 2 days! : )

Oh, and a special Birthday wish for our wonderful Grammy today!! We hope you have a fabulous and relaxing day! We love you very much!! xoxox

No comments: