Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday Festivities Part 1

Since I will probably have well over a million pictures taken for today, I thought I would take a second to load some just from this morning. Yes- I should be icing the cupcakes, getting myself ready, cleaning up the dirt the dog drug in the house, documenting things in Connor's baby book, and so on...but wanted to share some cute pictures of the birthday boy first!


"Wake up, Wake up! It's my birthday!"


Connor's 1st "1st birthday gift" from Auntie Katie.
Connor's face reads: "Mom, I just woke up. Whats with all the pictures already?!"


Connor doesn't know it yet, but he is going to LOVE this gift from Auntie Katie. Its the "My name is Zoom" birthday CD (we all had one growing up...it plays a personalized birthday song and says your name! Only the coolest thing ever for a kid!) We will be listening to it all day today! Thank you Auntie Katie!!


"It's MY birthday!"


Practicing walking in the yard.


Booooo!


Connor loves to play in the grass. Mom does NOT love cleaning dewy grass off of my clean child. But anything goes today...its his birthday!


No special day is complete without swings!


Weeeeeeee!


On a mulch adventure. Mission: Pick up each individual piece of mulch. Inspect it in his hand. Then watch it drop to the ground. Oh.....the simple pleasures of life!


Scoping things out...Mr. Big Boy!

More pictures to come, of course!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, big boy Connor!!
Can't wait to see more photos of you on your special day. SOOOO BIG!!

love, Aunt Cookie