Friday, November 6, 2009

A day in the life...

Oh my child...what a goober! Nothing too exciting lately, but he always seems to brighten my days with his funny randomness.

Just waking up to some morning cartoons--"Special Agent Oso" is his Dora equivalent...finally a manly cartoon!


Yep...glued to the TV. What a man.


Here's another wonderful bath adventure at Nana & Papa's. Connor LOVES the freedom of no bath seat, but is a slippery little fish crawling all over the place. He's such a ham.




Hard to tell, but he's actually talking loudly here. He loves to hear himself echo in the bathroom. His high pitched squeals are noises I thought only little girls made. I was, indeed, incorrect.


"Hey Mom! I found my b'day present! Let's fill this bad boy up. I even got your bathing suits ready for you. What are we waiting for??!!"


The ham-i-zode showing off his fangs and his gums that must be made of leather. He has 3 top teeth that you can practically see through his gums, but WILL NOT come out! Maybe we'll ask for his two front teeth for Christmas :)

No comments: