Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One week...






In one week my baby will become a real life boy as Pinocchio would say. It was almost a year ago my little boy was welcomed into the world and it has been such a journey watching him grow into the little child he is today.

His eyes become prettier every day. His hair has gone from dark to bald to red to strawberry blonde. His size has gone from big to bigger to biggest! And my love for him has grown even more than I could imagine. He is my world and he holds my heart. I am so blessed to be his Mom.

This post is to celebrate the last week Connor will be "Zero years old". At least I can still count his age in months instead of years. Makes it feel like he's still tiny. With that in mind, he may be the only child in elementary school that is referred to as a 72 month old!

I love you my precious Connor! Please stop growing so fast.

No comments: