Monday, November 23, 2009

Not enough hours in the day...

Ever heard the saying "A Mother never sleeps?!" Well, its not because my child is keeping me up at night. Its because there are not enough hours in the day to do all I want to do. Mix in a photography and blogging addiction and that explains why I never sleep! So as my precious little boy has been sleeping for a good 3 hours now, I am still up and 'being productive'. Had to share these photos before bed!

My little elf introducing himself to the Christmas tree.


Stinker face (with all 6 teeth showing!)


The little monkey that melts my heart :)


Connor's new walking destination- the tree! *Notice there are minimal removable decorations and all ornaments reside higher than 3 feet from the ground...there is a reason for this! ;)


W-A-L-K-I-N-G all over and so proud!


Our nightly ritual of reading (with at least one Dora book to make him happy).




And last but not least....the happiest kid on the planet for this very reason-

Yes- the 1st birthday brings lots of gifts, but this one being one of our favorites! A forward-facing carseat. If only he could have sat this way from the beginning...car rides would have been a lot less stressful! Although he reached the weight requirement a good 7 months ago, we still had to wait for his 1st birthday marker before turning him around! Such a joy to turn around and see this face in the backseat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are doing good to me. I feel like a decorated Christmas tree is in the distant future for me. I loved the birthday pics. Cake eating is the best! Have a great Thanksgiving!