Friday, August 21, 2009

As Sponge Bob would say...One crabby patty!





This was pure torture for my precious child. I think the Dr. was right the other day when she said she thought Connor's top teeth (top 4...thats right 1-2-3-4) are about to come through. All day today Connor began clinching his mouth and lightly shaking his head (kind of hard to explain). Looks kinda like he would be having a brain freeze from a slurpie or something. I got great footage of it during lunch time on our good video camera, but tried to get a little clip of it on my digital camera to post it for others. The video doesn't quite do it justice. My poor baby. He was quite the crabby patty today and I know its those darn teeth! This afternoon, the only way I could keep him happy was to let him do this...



So my energy bill may be slightly higher this month considering how long I let him play in the fridge, but it was so worth it! He was quite the little icicle by the time he was done though.



1 comment:

Brittney said...

Poor guy! Lily never got cranky when her teeth came in. Probably because she never even got them till after she was one, so she was a little older. get that kid some ice cream or something!:)