Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Snuggle bug


Oh, how I love my son! I know I say this all the time, but he is so so so squishy : ). We had some good cuddle time last night before bed (which is rare, since he never stays in one place for very long unless he's asleep!). Oh, how I love my son! : )


Don't be fooled- he's just cuddling, not sleeping!




Fingers are always in his mouth, ever since the new teeth!


He was pretty interested in "Jon & Kate Plus 8" : )


Day or night...its always time for spit bubbles!


I think we were having a chat...or spit bubble competition?!


Ever since the teeth, he has become quite the thumb sucker.


Got a couple videos of Connor talking in the bathroom, that are rather comical. I'll post them when I have a little more time. A few updates:

- Tooth #2 is about to make an appearance!

- Connor is becoming a pro at putting himself to sleep...fell back asleep 3x last night on his own! : ) Each time I got up, because he usually stands and gets stuck holding onto the side of his crib. Every single time I got right up to his bedroom door & would then hear the beautiful sound of silence : ). I'd wait a few minutes, then go in to make sure he had his blanket on. Yes, I know...I could be sleeping at this time, but I get so proud of him that I have to check on him and see how precious he is : ).

-Auntie Katie will be home in a few days for two weeks!! We can't wait!!

No comments: