Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy busy busy...


Lots going on...little time. Here's a recap:

~Tooth #2 is here!
~Connor making LOUD screeches to communicate now
~Connor sleeping in til 8-9am!!!(...with one nursing session around 6:30am but I can't complain) ~Connor got to taste his 1st BBQ tonight and it was THE BEST, courtesy of John and Tom (stay tuned for their restaurant info when they get up and running-BBQ is to die for!)
~Katie gets in tomorrow!! Yay!!

Here are my latest photos of my little funny man, then I'm off to bed!


Connor enjoying the 'new' coffee table


H-A-M


Modeling tooth #1 and #2!


Our slogan around the house lately with Connor getting up and into everything...
Let's make it through the day without a 'wipe out'.

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

He is just adorable. I absolutely love the tooth shot. I know its sad for the babies when teeth come in and it hurts but its so cute to see those two little white teeth breaking through. What a doll.