Monday, August 24, 2009

Mighty Monday






I might not look forward to Mondays, but every day is pretty much the same for me so not sure why it bothers me! :)

I might possibly squish my child since he's so darn cute...but I won't.

I might be slightly hoping Connor says "Ma-ma" before anything else :)


I might be addicted to Honey Maid Little Smore cookies, thanks to my Mom. I might have finished the entire box within 2 days. Connor and I might have to make an emergency trip to the grocery store to refill my stock.

I might be super excited for Halloween. It might be the dressing up Connor. It might be the dressing up Connor and Cooper together. It might be the fact that I get to pocket all of Connor's candy this year :).

I might be afraid of Connor's stuff taking over the house. With his birthday and Christmas quickly approaching, I need to figure out what to do with his outgrown clothes and 'baby' toys before a whole 'nother boat load enters our home. I might be afraid to get rid of any of it :(.

Connor might be awake from his nap. No....he is!

No comments: