Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello teeth...Where are you?!?!

This whole tooth thing is getting a little ridiculous now! Connor has been in pain for about a week now and only one tooth (of the 4) is ready to show its face (from what I can tell). Connor's meals have gone back to mush since anything remotely crunchy hurts his little gummies. His night sleep schedule has begun to regress and it has become quite an obstacle to get him asleep now and to stay asleep! My shoulder has really taken a beating and Connor's latest victim is....his crib! My little beaver is slowly chipping away his bed.








Connor's damage from his 2 bottom teeth so far...


So enough is enough. My child has suffered enough. I have suffered enough. Now, his crib has suffered enough.

Let's get here teeth...NOW! :)

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Awe poor Connor. Poor crib. I hope his teeth will break through soon. STOP THE MADNESS!!!