Saturday, August 1, 2009

SMILE!

I started off the day trying to console Connor after what appeared to have been a bad dream that woke him up this morning. In the back of my mind, I thought he would definitely go down easy for his morning nap since he woke abruptly this morning. You would think I would have learned by now not to assume things with a child....Mr. Funny Man decided to skip his morning nap all together! He was happy as a clam, so pulled out the camera to help pass the time. Over the past few days, Connor has been developing this 'clinch your gums' face. He usually does it randomly when his teeth are hurting. Well, this morning he kept making the 'clinch' face every time I'd say "Cheese!" He would go from his wide open mouth smile to his clinchy face. Looks very similar to the 'fake cheese' face kids have when they are told to smile and it isn't a real smile! My sister was the BEST at those smiles! If only I had some of her elementary school photos from when we were kids on the computer... : ). We love you, Katie!! So here's a picture of the face. It's a good shot of his tooth too (may have to click on the image to enlarge).




1 comment:

Kaylie Stevens said...

wow! he has grown up so fast! :)