Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun filled Thursday!

Pretty exciting day around our house yesterday. No, not exciting for the average person...but pretty exciting for a stay-at-home Mom and baby! Start of the day: playing in the yard! Both Connor and Cooper love to graze the back yard now!




Then I was off to work for the afternoon. Nothing exciting there...but the day went by quickly. Once I was home, Nana, me & Connor loaded up and headed to Great Grandma's house to help re-install her computer. Nana did the 'Connor distracting' with a little bit of piano playing, table banging, and other exploring, while Melveeta (AKA Grandma Couchman) and I hooked her computer back up. It all went pretty smoothly and I just happen to know how to tweak the few things needed, so was really glad I could help with the little computer knowledge I have! Once Melveeta was back in business, we loaded up again & headed to Jason's Deli for dinner. We all got to eat our yummy meals (in shifts while trying to keep Connor fed/happy) and then had some ice cream for dessert! Mmmm....






After a wonderful dinner, we loaded up again & headed home to get ready for bed. I had bought Connor a finger brush and toothpaste earlier in the week, but was waiting to use it until I had a third party available to take photos (of course!). So here we are brushing Connor's little toofers after bath.




All clean! What a cute child we have! And notice the two baby towels....Connor is WAY TOO BIG for one baby towel now, but I refuse to upgrade him to adult towels...he's still a baby! :)




And that was our day! Like I said...nothing that exciting, but it was great to do something a little different.

No comments: