Thursday, August 20, 2009

Funny face!


For anyone that follows my blog, this is the typical face Connor makes when he's getting his 'cheese' on for the camera! ...Stops what he's doing and just poses with a big smile every time! I could not be more grateful for the habit he has gotten into. It does make it hard, however, to catch him doing anything (especially video taping), as all he does is turn and smile at me! That is until about an hour ago when I was able to capture another face....



Yep! Mr. turtle tongue has begun to pose with this face! He just recently started to stick out his tongue when he's trying to feel the funny sensation of his new bottom teeth. I've been catching his tongue hanging out more and more frequently, so was finally able to capture the face on camera! So then I thought it would be fun to pose together...

This was all fun until Connor started to realize I thought it was funny when he stuck out his tongue & he continued to stick out his tongue every time we held up the camera! I became rather concerned, as I do not want this 'tongue face' to become his new habit every time I pull out the camera....so I put the camera away for awhile : ).

1 comment:

Kaylie :) said...

How funny :p